CenterX is hiring for an experienced software developer to work full-time with our team located in Madison, WI.
Be part of a rapidly growing team focused on improving healthcare outcomes. You will develop software for doctors, pharmacists, and health plans so that patients might comfortably and confidently adhere to prescription therapy plans.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with a team to create thoughtful, efficient code to meet the needs of our internal and external projects.
- Work closely with a project manager to guide project development, including documentation of features, recording of progress, and creation of the testing plan.
- Become an expert and advise on client requests, features, best practices, project scopes, and budgets.
- Contribute to the growth of CenterX by advancing personal skills, working with the development team to improve the codebase, and seeking opportunities to improve CenterX’s tools and processes.
Skills and Requirements
- +BS/BA or greater in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working in a technical role.
- Strong written and verbal communication and time management skills.
- The ability to work well within both a large development team and individual project teams.
- Strong client service approach and attitude, with the ability to creatively meet client needs.
- Detail-oriented focus on completion of development work within budget and timelines.
- Development experience with C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI, and WCF.
- Experience with cloud computing providers such as Windows Azure or AWS.
- Epic experience is a plus.
- Understanding of HIT standards, such as NCPDP, HL7, X12 etc.