CenterX is hiring for an experienced account manager to work full-time in our Madison, WI office.
Be part of a rapidly growing team focused on improving healthcare outcomes. You will develop software for doctors, pharmacists, and health plans so that patients might comfortably and confidently adhere to prescription therapy plans.
- Our account management team guides our customers through install, optimization and support of our products.
- Become an expert and advise on client requests, features, best practices, project scopes, and budgets.
- Contribute to the growth of CenterX by advancing personal skills, working with the account management team to improve outcomes, and seek opportunities to improve CenterX’s tools and processes
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of healthcare project management experience
- Experience managing multiple clients, multiple projects, monitoring and reporting progress. Comfort working directly with customers.
- Ability to identify customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
- Strong communication skills with ability to deliver messages to multiple audiences.
- Ability to organize, motivate and lead project teams.
- Proven experience consistently delivering outcomes.
- Occasional travel.
- Epic experience is a plus
- Healthcare integration experience and knowledge of HIT standards, such as NCPDP, HL7, X12 is a plus.