Senior Director of Sales, Enterprise SaaS Solutions
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At CenterX, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Under general direction of the Vice President of Sales the Senior Director, Enterprise SaaS Solutions, is responsible for establishing and growing new business opportunities between the business and external clients of varying size within the healthcare provider (health systems) and payer industries. This is a quota-bearing role with a revenue target assigned to net new business and existing client business (90% new business, 10% account renewals, up-sell and cross-sell). The SaaS enterprise solution specializes in electronic prior authorizations, real-time price checks and solutions for specialty pharmacies.
This position is a highly visibile role within CenterX with the ability to work closely with Product, Operations, Marketing, Development, and Strategy to inform the product roadmap and transform the way prescribers deliver and patients experience care. The Senior Director will have autonomy to develop and manage his/her respective market territory and explore new opportunities that (1) drive incremental monthly subscription revenues for (2) further adoption and utilization of the solution with prescribers.
This role requires extensive nationwide travel including overnight travel 75% of the time. (2 overnights per week on average)
Key Contributions and Responsibilities
- Consults with prospective clients to develop strategies, taking into account such factors as vision and goals
- Informs and implements strategic sales and sales-enablement/marketing activities to accommodate company and individual-level business goals
- Develops, leads, or actively participates in proposal development and delivery
- Reviews market trends to determine and anticipate client and prospective client needs and identify new revenue opportunities
- Gathers information, analyzes, and develops strategies concerning dynamics that may affect the business relationship (examples below) and continually communicates these strategies internally using verbal discussion and written business plans
- Changes in client ownership or new affiliations
- Current market share and targets of opportunities for new growth
- Clients’ changing requirements
- Competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Responsible for delivering sales presentations independently and as part of a team to both prospective clients and key client accounts
- Maintains strong relationships pre and post-sale; seeks new and increased business opportunities that add value to the client and revenue to the business
- Creates, monitors and analyzes reports and data that are used consistently throughout the business for measuring profitability growth; develops and implements strategies to ensure continued success
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet sales objectives; must be willing to travel extensively
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- A self-starter and true sales hunter with a proven ability in securing net new business and driving incremental YoY (year over year) revenue growth in his/her respective sales territory
- Progressive track record in sales management, sales planning and goal setting, successful strategic and consultative selling techniques, and related information for pharma, biotech, EMRs, and medical device companies
- Experience working with or selling EMRs, particularly Epic
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, for the purpose of preparing reports and disseminating information and at least 5 years of experience (or more than 20 instances) speaking publicly at tradeshows and industry events and/or presenting to C-suite health system and payer executives on topics related to SaaS electronic prior authorization(s) or similar SaaS product offerings
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working and business relationships with the aim of growing these relationships over time
- Strong presentation skills; ability to train others in this area for co-selling and team selling engagements
- Ability to interpret industry trends and competitive information and develop strategies and tactics to respond to and capitalize on changes in the marketplace
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong creativity skills; focused and disciplined
- Working knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, sales, marketing, pharmacy science, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree program.
- Healthcare marketing, business development, and account-based sales experience required; selling to or working with key stakeholders in the healthcare industry is also required.
- Requires 6-10+ years directly related SaaS sales experience and progressively responsible experience in solutions sales and marketing (or other applicable areas).
What CenterX looks like
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…