CenterX is hiring an experienced Vice President of Sales to work full-time in our Madison, WI office.
Be part of a rapidly growing team focused on improving healthcare outcomes. You will develop software for doctors, pharmacists, and health plans so that patients might comfortably and confidently adhere to prescription therapy plans.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for understanding all CenterX technology offerings and becoming a champion for practical integration of real world solutions.
- Manages teams of technology sales specialists who are able to sell and implement customer tailored solutions.
- Accountable to the Vice President Product Management to implement and drive the sales of emerging technology and solution offerings with appropriate margin.
- Gathers information; analyzes and develops strategies to address dynamics that may affect area of responsibility using solution selling techniques.
- Works closely with all regional segment vice presidents, business development managers, strategic account and national representatives to implement key initiatives and create new partnerships.
- Interacts effectively with all levels of senior level management up to C-suite level at customer sites; understands inter-workings of customers various decision-makers to readily differentiate from gatekeepers.
- Designs and manages sales force technology requirements such as solutions and systems; responsible for the delivery to the sales organization in order to support territory management, compensation tracking, customer reports and requirements.
- Designs sales training programs and educational plans for the sales force.
- Designs and updates all sales processes including market coverage, sales compensation, and expense control.
- Manages the CenterX’s sales policies and procedures including sales compensation and recognition.
- Develops sales and marketing strategies and implements those strategies within the field sales organization by providing training and educational tools.
- Leads sales force goal setting and forecasting process.
- Prepares and manages annual departmental budget; analyzes variances and initiates corrective action, if necessary.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrates executive presence
- Strong coaching and sales experience; strong sales management abilities
- Demonstrates use of project management techniques
- Understands sales trends and operating assumptions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent integration, implementation and management skills
- Working knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs
- Working knowledge of sales management, sales planning and goal setting, successful strategic and consultative selling techniques, and related information
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of various diverse scope in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to direct activities of others, including coaching, training, guiding, developing, and managing
- Ability to interpret industry trends and competitive information and develop strategies and tactics to respond to changes in the marketplace
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to develop and maintain cooperative working and business relationships with others.